Reopening the Church – notice for every parishioner who attends for mass:
Mass times will be as normal i.e.
- Saturday 17.45pm
- Sunday 09.00am
- Sunday 10.30am
Please book your mass time, in advance, with the Parish Co-ordinator (Father Elder) by phone. Father will be available on Wednesday between 2pm and 10pm. to accept your call and confirm your place. Tel. 01925 752224.
Please note the following:
- DO NOT COME TO CHURCH IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS SICK OR SHOWING
- IF YOU HAVE A FEVER OR COUGH PLEASE STAY AT HOME
- PLEASE OBSERVE 2m SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
- THE WEARING OF A FACE MASK WILL BE COMPULSORY TO ATTEND MASS
- NO VOTIVE CANDLES CAN BE LIT
- THE CHURCH TOILETS WILL BE LOCKED AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR USE
- Physical veneration of relics or objects such as statues and crucifixes is not permitted.
- There will be no holy water in the church stoups.
- Before leaving home please wash your hands for a minimum of 20secs
- Please enter the church by the side entrance
- The Church doors will be open and remain open during mass so that you don’t have to touch
- A steward will invite you into church where you will be invited to use a hand sanitisation station
- A steward will then escort you around the church’s one-way system to your designated seat.
- DO NOT SWAP OR MOVE SEATS AS IT IS IMPORTANT WE MAINTAIN THE CORRECT SOCIAL
DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES (It may not be possible to allocate adjacent seats to members of
the same household)
- At the end of mass please wait for the steward to invite you to leave church following the one-
way system, via the parish room, to the church exit.
- You will be invited to use the hand sanitising station before leaving the church.
- You may wish to speak with fellow parishioners. However, we would encourage you to respect
social distancing and not to congregate on the car park, leaving for home immediately.
- Thank you for attending.
- THE SAFETY OF OUR PARISHONERS IS PARAMOUNT.
Click here to download this document for every parishioner who attends for mass.